Unbounce Main features
Unbounce is fundamentally a landing page builder so this is at last what we’ve made a decision about it on. All things considered, the platform offers a wide arrangement of features beyond its builder and huge numbers of these are truly important with regards to making and streamlining landing pages, for example, A/B testing.
Here’s a brisk preview of the features we’ll be taking a gander at in this section:
- Landing pages: Unbounce landing page builder and different tools available to you.
- Popups and sticky bars: Easily make popups and sticky bars to generate leads.
- A/B testing: Test and improve your landing pages.
- Reports and examination: Measure your landing pages’ exhibition.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: Match the content in your landing page to the search inquiries guests composed in to expand pertinence and increment conversions.
- Smart Traffic™: An AI-fueled conversion tool that automatically sends traffic to the most applicable landing page.
- AMP landing pages: Create AMP landing pages that heap up to 85% quicker than standard versatile pages.
- Lead structure builder: Create and add structures to your landing pages.
Pros and Cons
There are a lot of Unbounce users. Some of them have shared their musings, great and terrible, about the platform online. This is what they need to state. To start with, the great:
Awesome solution for marketers with next to no coding abilities
- Ease of utilization
- Can make A/B tests in a couple of clicks
- Excellent support
- Plenty of integration options
- Easy to make versatile amicable pages
- Community is useful
Next, the awful:
- No matrices or rulers when planning pages
- Not modest
- Reporting on landing pages could be stronger
- A/B testing only tracks 30 days’ worth of information
- Landing pages don’t generally stack rapidly
- The steep expectation to absorb information
- No “apprentices” webinar or an instructional exercise
What amount does Unbounce cost?
Unbounce has three center plans and you gain admittance to most of its features across every one of them. While most software suppliers choke features on their less expensive plans, Unbounce doesn’t generally engage in this – in spite of the fact that there are a couple of contrasts, which I’ll clarify in a moment.
First up, we should see some pricing.
- Essential: $79/month
- Premium: $159/month
- Enterprise: $399+/month
Landing Page on your WordPress site
In case you’re running a WordPress website, the primary integration you’ll have to consider is publishing your pages through the CMS.
This was in reality much simpler than we foreseen and the only prep work you need to do is download the Unbounce module to confirm your site.
Once this is done, head back to the Unbounce dashboard and the landing page you need to distribute. Essentially characterize your URL (and ensure it is the right URL) you need to distribute to and that is it.
Coordinating Unbounce with CRM
In contrast to WordPress, coordinating Unbounce with our CMS Active-Campaign wasn’t as direct as we had trusted.
In case you’re hoping to make landing pages that convert, you ought to totally join up with Unbounce. On the off chance that you actually aren’t completely sold on it, however, no concerns. That will allow you to ensure its ideal for your business. Without a doubt, however, you’ll see that it’s actually what you need. That is particularly obvious on the off chance that you need to rapidly make and send numerous landing pages.
In any case, Unbounce takes care of unquestionably a larger number of issues than it makes and I believe it’s protected to state this is as yet the best landing page builder available. We were pretty demanding in the manner we utilized this platform and any issues we came across were fixed with integrations or a couple of changes.